Provide best education services for you
Our School offers the latest technology online education for different areas of expertise. It helps to get through all stages of learning featured by curricula of conventional universities. The business school specializes in lobbying, Political Science, Communication and PR, that is extremely important for many regions of the world, since the political system of many countries is only being shaped. Consequently, the transparent system of government actions and the lobbying system adopted in Europe can significantly help them promote democratic development. Future students are expected to learn how lobbyists, consultants, journalists, and PR advisers work. Many of them will do internships in EU authorities, journalistic teams, leading PR companies in the EU. We cooperate with our partners - SMC Education Group in Malta and offer quality education at affordable prices. Qualified teachers manage the entire training process, our graduates receive a certificate from Zerah Business School and diploma from SMC Education Group. SMC Education Group in Malta (www.smc.ac) has obtained institutional government-accreditation and Diploma now recognized throughout the entire European Union and the world at large. SMC Education Group has been successfully accredited as a Higher Education Institution by the Malta National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE). The initial accreditation issued to the institution makes SMC.ac a nationally recognized educator (NCFHE License Number: 2019-014 – MQF Level: 7). The first program to have passed the evaluation criteria is the International Executive Master of Business Administration (IEMBA).
- Intense and inspiring part-time programme
- Curriculum of global management and leadership essentials
- Renowned professors, experienced practitioners and exciting guest speakers
- Participant-centred learning (Harvard case method)
- Professionally and culturally diverse class
- Personal leadership coaching
- Convenient location and time model
- International electives abroad (optional)
- Strong alumni community and network
- Attractive scholarship options
- Undergraduate degree from an internationally recognized academic institution
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- High quality personal essay
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Proficiency in English
Veronica Vazeri, Malta
Sean Hamilton, Malta
Christine Gilbert, Luxembourg
Oleg Joshua Kozerod, Luxembourg
ZBS is a International education institution, where very professional people works. That is the main benefit: you can take a European degree without being in the EU. It was very interesting to study business here, and there is good communication between students and professors.
Great Business School with students from all over the world. It has a big marketing strategy to reach students from different places. Overall, I like the School and the flexibility it gives to the students. All professors have they own approach which adds to widening the studying experience. I would recommend that the School will provide more presentations.